This holiday season, as Lizzie's Heritage Inn also celebrates our one year anniversary, I am overwhelmed and in awe that this long-time dream of mine has actually come to fruition! I have accumulated quite the team this year, starting with the most important, my mom. She lives in the home and is there on a daily basis running the business, welcoming guests, and everything else associated with the B&B, and I am so grateful for her! I have a fabulous cook, a wonderful housekeeper, as well as my business consultants, and marketing & social media team. I could not do this business without them! We all work together to make this a most comfortable and amazing home away from home experience for you, and I hope you feel the warm welcome when you come into our home.
I'd like to take a minute to share with you some of the things we've accomplished and enjoyed this year...
* It was an honor to be featured as "The Best Country Inn" on "The Official Best of Utah". View the video on our homepage!
* We've had the pleasure of welcoming guests from nearby states, from across the country, and even from other countries!
* The Salt Lake Tribune featured a story on our Bed & Breakfast.
* Facebook reviews consistently 5 star!
* We have been working with the visitcedarcity.com organization and other organizations to set Lizzie’s Heritage Inn as a southern Utah best place to stay.
* Family reunions have been held at the Inn, and we've also been making plans for weddings!
I am sincerely grateful to you for your support this year! We've built many great relationships with our guests in 2018 and are looking forward to welcoming many more in 2019.